What would my life be like if it were a book? I wonder if I were a character imprinted on paper if I would be able to understand the thoughts going on inside me. Or would everything be just as abstract and incoherent as my life really is? Would it be in third person, or would I be telling the story? How would you condense me life into a few words to a make a title that summarizes my life?
The birth, terrible twos threes and fours, puberty, angsty teenage years, college life, marriage, kids, over the hill, menopause, grandchildren, arthritis, hip problems, deterioration and ultimate death of Mackenzie Branch
Right. Not a very good title. So what would be the title? Who would write it? A friend? A relative? An enemy? A stranger? God? Death? Or some random voice that simply narrates the entire world? I think I will just leave my life untitled. By anonymous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment